Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What's Ian like?

My friend was curious about Ian's reaction to my two previous postings.

He kissed me on the forehead and hugged me when he read the earlier post. Twelve hours later, after he read the second one, he sent me a text: "I wove you hani. Hmph". It's funny. His reaction to both blog entries is a reflection of how he is, one who: is almost never jealous and puts up with my "crazies".

He never feels threatened even when I openly announce that I find someone else cute. He laughs whenever I tell him na ipagpapalit ko siya kina Dennis Trillo, Patrick Garcia, Prince William, Robbie Williams, Justin Timberlake at kung sino sino pa. Kahit pa sabihin kong ipagpapalit ko siya kay Adrian. Kahit kanino basta wag lang kay Hugh Jackman. Basta si Hugh Jackman, ibang usapan na iyon (Hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit for some reason kay Hugh Jackman lang siya naiinsecure).

Marami akong kagagahan, through it all, parati pa rin akong may I love you galing sa kanya.

There was a time I sent him to the bank on his work break dahil nakalimutan ko ideposit ang money ng sister ko. I called him up and told him that I forgot to do the chore and that I could not do it kasi kasaluluyan akong nagpapaperm ng lashes. Punta siya sa bangko walang kareklareklamo.

I remember nung supertyphoon last year. Walang kuryente kaya't sobrang init sa bahay. Ayaw ko ng mainit, hindi ako nakakatulog. Umiiyak ako kapag mainit. Pinaypayan niya ako hanggang sa makatulog ako.

Same time last year, because walang electricity, walang ATM. Since he had to work, he left me sa Podium. Sabi niya "hani try to use the card as much as you can para di ka maubusan ng cash, walang ATM". Sale ang Podium that day. I followed his instructions and used his card as best as I could. Several shopping bags and a huge dent on his credit card account later, sinundo ko siya sa work. Sabi mo use it as much as I can, ang bungad ko. Tinawanan niya lang ako at hinalikan.

Ganyan siya. I wove you na may "hmph" sa dulo.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all, I like Hugh Jackman, since he portrayed Logan...but I like Ian better..Well not much as you like him po; that would lead to a complicated matter considering that I'm married, and I'm straight. Anyway I enjoy this blog. Try to visit my blogs din: www.rsandagon.blogspot.com
and I have a non-profit blog for a purpose. You can contribute there
www.thebeggarstories.blogspot.com

rules of engagement said...

hey ryan!

I just posted a message sa yahoogroups for you. I will visit both your blogs and thanks for visiting mine!

Thank you for liking both Hugh Jackman and Ian. Mostly, thanks liking Hugh Jackman. hehehe